Friday, March 5, 2010

madness at 2am!!


(my shoes.)

List of things every young man should do before he dies.

Number don't know what: Go for a run at 2am, because he feels 'bored and has excessive adrenaline coursing through (his) veins'.

Check.

Yes, i chose to run at 2am this morning.
I was watching some movie at home, and one of the actors gave this speech of not giving up and feeling confident.
Suddenly I felt all this adrenaline flowing through me.
So I just started feeling jumpy and stuff.
I just wanted to play some basketball or hockey, but surely there was no way anyone would play with me at this unearthly hour.

My brother did not want to run with me, so that sort of dampened my adrenaline.
I thought maybe could just let it die down, but 1 hour later, I was still feeling hyperactive.
Not good, considering it was 1.40am.
So thanks to technology, I was able to conveniently message my neighbour, and voila!
I now had a running 'kaki'.

The option of running alone was out, because firstly, it's not very safe to do so.
Secondly, there's the small issue of my astigmatism, which renders me slightly blinded at night.

Running at night is fun, after all, its cooling, and there are so few cars spewing out their ash and smog onto you that you end up breathing it all in.
There's this sense of peace and tranquility too.

I'm not sure though, is this an example of local sports?

No comments:

Post a Comment