Monday, March 1, 2010

Golf vs Soccer




(picture from asiaone.com)

So, Miyazato won the HSBC Champions tournament.
Honestly, i did not really bother.

I'd play soccer any day.

Golf is one crazy game.
Dad says, it a good form of exercise.
Yeah, sure, coming from someone who always wants to use the buggy while playing.

Why would i spend so long, chasing such a small ball, into an even smaller hole?
I have to pay so much money too!!
Dad rebutts that by saying.

'22 players, 1 ball. What are the odds of you touching it?'

You need a course to play golf.
I just need 2 objects to mark as goalposts, and I'm set for a game of football.

Seriously, i tried enjoying golf, but it is, just, too, s-l-o-w.
Even playing PGA Tour on the Playstation goes abit too far with its loading times.
I know gamemakers try to make the simulators as life like as possible, but the waiting times are abit too realistic in my opinion.

What kind of sport doesn't allow you to cheer?
Oh so they need to concentrate?
Right.
So the next time, when Beckham wants to take a penalty, we should all just hush so he would not slip on the turf alright?
Someone should feedback to David Stern too so the crowd would pipe down so Shaq can make his free throws as well.
Hey, maybe that's why he keeps missing.
The crowd is probably too noisy.
Shh.....

Come on!
Whats a sport without jeering and cheering?

Well hey, different strokes for different folks.

On another note, I came across an old article about who young golfers would rather be.
So many said Tiger Woods.
I wonder who they'd choose to be now.

I am a Tiger, here me rawr.
meow.



No comments:

Post a Comment